I would like to say that I am again honored by being nominated by another blogger. For someone to chose you, to have put in the time and effort to describe and link your blog to their own tells you that your words matter. I have never thought in a million years that I would have such honor as this in the WP world.
I love reading and love seeing what other bloggers have out there. Everyday I learn something new from each person that I follow. CCChanel41 is a new blogger that I started to follow a couple weeks (not sure if its been more sorry) ago. I had no idea what DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder also known as MPD) was. Thank you very much CChanel41 for the nomination as well as having a blog that is not only informative in so many ways but also inspires me in so many more.
As all nominations or tags are concern ( lol what do I know right?) there are rules. Of course we aren’t in school and you follow the rules as you see fit ( Lets live on the wild side and break a few!). Aside from the rules of course you have to pick people (great way to meet new people and get to know them if your shy!!). So below I will list the rules then do what I need to do to comply with the award and then list my own nominees…
1. Thank the person that nominated you and give a link to their blog (common sense right? 🙂 )
2. List the rules & display the award on your blog ( done and will be done lol)
3. Share seven (7) facts about yourself (hmmm… thats going to be hard for me I’m boring!)
4. Nominate up to fifteen (15) blogs that inspire you, on your blog ( don’t forget their link)
5. Let them know that you nominated
Well now to see if I can post up the picture I hope this works lol ( I’m still learning so stop rolling your eyes if I get it wrong lol )…
Now seven (7) things about me…. hmm… Sorry if I repeat from other post but here goes…
1. A couple of years ago (maybe 5 or 6) I got my inspiration to write again because of hubby and his friend support.
2. I am writing a book (Shadow Voices) and I still don’t know if I want to publish it through an ebook website or traditional publish house.
3. I’m bad at punctuation, grammar and run on sentences (but you have already figured that out right?)
4. I love my family (to include my in-laws!) and will defend them even if I have to go to Hell.
5. I LOVE my husband, he is my KING, I never thought that I would be able to love someone so unconditionally as I do him.
6. I am a Veteran. Yes I served my country for 8 years and then served 2 more as a federal Marine Civilian.
7. I enjoy writing and posting on WP, I love the community of support and friendly people. In a way this is a form of therapy I use to push all those negative thoughts that are in my mind day in and day out.
Sooo….. Hopefully I haven’t pushed or bored you click the unfollow button lol.. So now that you know a bit about me lets see if we get to know a little bit more about the bloggers that have not only inspired me, taught me more about WP and are very enjoyable to read.
1. Coffee with Noor She has a beautiful way of showing imagery in the poetry she writes. I love reading her post daily.
2. OM a man that speaks his mind and loves debating. Check him out also in learning how gain more followers and how to navigate on WP (especially if your a novice like me!).
Hopefully you take a look at their great blogs, I’m sure you will look forward to reading their post as much as I do.
Until Next Time