I have lived life and seen so Many things. I have felt emotions of happiness, pain, loneliness and confusion. Not knowing if my path is truly my own or is it influenced by the environment around me. Now I am sitting here wondering: Why Am I here, what is the reason? Have I made any accomplishments or am I just a space being wasted. what is the reason that I am here? with all of my experience I still wonder if I am just a filler in time for anothers act that is not my own.
From the moment that I knew of you to the moment I met you to the day that I married you and to this present day. All I can say is that I love you more each passing day.
With all of our struggles and all of our tears we have made it through all these years. My forever rock my teamate my partner. No matter what life brings we will see them through side by side.
For all of our teasing, the giggling and laughter we share, there is noone that i would rather share my laughter than with you. Even though your pranks may cause a annoying spark it always becomes a spark of laughter that has tears running down our faces and pain shooting on our sides.
I knew of you, I met you and then I married you. I Waited 28 years to meet my soulmate, my other half. Yes, you my lovely husband my King; only you can make me feel conplete.
Six years of marriage, seven years of dating and 8 of knowing of each other. Some might not know our full story but our love has shined and grown and can be seen by all.
My love, my King mí vida y esperanza, I write to you to thank you for being by my side and giving my your love. May Allah (SWT) grant us to be together until we are covered in wrinkles and still be full of love and zest for life as we are now.
Allah (SWT) has granted us these years of matrimonial bliss. This year he blessed us to go on a anniversary vacation. This has been longed for since we couldn’t have a honeymoon nor go on an actual vacation. This year marks a passage of blessings that Insha’Allah will keep coming for us.
With all of My Love,
Your Loving Wife
Loving you makes me weak. My words come tumbling down and they make no sense. My love for you has made me blind to your flaws that I see as perfections. Do you know why I love you? I don’t, that’s why I’m here asking you. Tell me why loving you makes me miss you when you have only been gone for a minute. Tell me why my love refuses to see anything negative that could be in you. Loving you makes me forgive all the pain you sometimes cause. Tell me so I can understand, why my love for you makes me feel whole.
I know I keep doing the dissapearing act then coming back… see I haven’t been well, the heat here in California has not been the coolest for me. I tend to have migraines and I know what triggers them. Heat is one of the and since our apartment does not have any a/c I have been in bed with ice and fans trying to keep my temperature done. Going to the doctors doesn’t help since we are in treatments… remember trying to be a mommy… so there are a lot of medications I cannot take or it will have a negative side effect… so I have been dealing with it the best I can.
I can say hubby is the best amazing husband ever!!! I mean he works all day at his demanding Jon comes home and makes sure I’m okay and then helps with the chores around the house. I swear I fell in love with the most amazing man, I’m extremely lucky to have a man like this in my life.
So we have also been doing a little bit of traveling, not as much but these upcoming months we will be doing more vacation type of travels!! Yes!! We are credit card debt free and we have been able to do this!!! I’m so proud of both of us, we both are working really hard. Now we only have the car note which is hardly anything…
This month I FINALLY started volunteering, I am a Reading Partner Volunteer. I basically go to a school once a week and for 45 minutes I tutor a child with their reading. It is really fun because you have that kid for the year or as long as your able to volunteer. So far I’m loving it.
Well I have been doing some writing I just need to post them up… so the upcoming days I hope you enjoy my pieces.
Until Next Time,
waiting Patiently reading this book. It seems that I have been waiting for a time. when will it end, when will father time tell me I can go. Impatient and wiggling in my cushioned seat I check the time, 1 minute has passed… I look at my book see the words and realize I’ve been staring at the page all this time…Waiting patiently being impatient for father time to tell me it’s a go.
Racism in America – The “Others” – http://wp.me/p323bn-4q3
how do I express the gratitude that emotional outbreak that is needed. Going through life with only anger in my life please tell Me.How can I express to you the gratitude I feel that You the most humbled person I Know Came here to help me.
Slumber calls but my body doesn’t listen
Eyes wide open, body aching
How I yearn for slumber to come and over take me
My mind is fuzzy
I don’t understand why I can’t just fall asleep.
Why do you love me?
Why have you shown me this beautiful feeling
I yearn to be love only by you
Do you realize I’m head ocer heels for you
Do you know that you own my beating heart
I put my trust into your hands
Love me as I love you
Your tender touch makes me ache for more
Your lips make me quiver in need
Why do you love me
Do you realize you have brought me to my knees
I am yours to do as you will
I am your toy to play with
I am your forever
80. And they say, “The Fire (i.e. Hell-fire on the Day of Resurrection) shall not touch us but for a few numbered days.” Say: “Have you taken a covenant from Allah, so that Allah will not break His Covenant? Or is it that you say of Allah what you know not?”
81. Yes! Whosoever earns evil and his sin has surrounded him, they are dwellers of the Fire (i.e. Hell); they will dwell therein forever.
82. And those who believe and do righteous good deeds, they are dwellers of Paradise, they will dwell therein forever.
83. And (remember) when We took a covenant from the Children of Israel, (saying): Worship none but Allah (Alone) and be dutiful and good to parents, and to kindred, and to orphans and Al-Masakin (the poor), [Tafsir At-Tabari, Vol. 10, Page 158 (Verse 9:60)] and speak good to people [i.e. enjoin righteousness and forbid evil, and say the truth about Muhammad Peace be upon him], and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat. Then you slid back, except a few of you, while you are backsliders. (Tafsir Al-Qurtubi, Vol. 2, Page 392).
84. And (remember) when We took your covenant (saying): Shed not the blood of your people, nor turn out your own people from their dwellings. Then, (this) you ratified and (to this) you bear witness.
85. After this, it is you who kill one another and drive out a party of you from their homes, assist (their enemies) against them, in sin and transgression. And if they come to you as captives, you ransom them, although their expulsion was forbidden to you. Then do you believe in a part of the Scripture and reject the rest? Then what is the recompense of those who do so among you, except disgrace in the life of this world, and on the Day of Resurrection they shall be consigned to the most grievous torment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do.
86. Those are they who have bought the life of this world at the price of the Hereafter. Their torment shall not be lightened nor shall they be helped.
87. And indeed, We gave Musa (Moses) the Book and followed him up with a succession of Messengers. And We gave ‘Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), clear signs and supported him with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibrael (Gabriel)]. Is it that whenever there came to you a Messenger with what you yourselves desired not, you grew arrogant? Some, you disbelieved and some, you killed.
88. And they say, “Our hearts are wrapped (i.e. do not hear or understand Allah’s Word).” Nay, Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so little is that which they believe.
89. And when there came to them, a Book from Allah confirming what is with them and the Injeel (Gospel)], although aforetime they had invoked Allah (for coming of Muhammad Peace be upon him) in order to gain victory over those who disbelieved, then when there came to them that which they had recognised, they disbelieved in it. So let the Curse of Allah be on the disbelievers.
91. And when it is said to them, “Believe in what Allah has sent down,” they say, “We believe in what was sent down to us.” And they disbelieve in that which came after it, while it is the truth confirming what is with them. Say (O Muhammad Peace be upon him to them): “Why then have you killed the Prophets of Allah aforetime, if you indeed have been believers?”
92. And indeed Musa (Moses) came to you with clear proofs, yet you worshipped the calf after he left, and you were Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers).
93. And (remember) when We took your covenant and We raised above you the Mount (saying), “Hold firmly to what We have given you and hear (Our Word). They said, “We have heard and disobeyed.” And their hearts absorbed (the worship of) the calf because of their disbelief. Say: “Worst indeed is that which your faith enjoins on you if you are believers.”
94. Say to (them): “If the home of the Hereafter with Allah is indeed for you specially and not for others, of mankind, then long for death if you are truthful.”
95. But they will never long for it because of what their hands have sent before them (i.e. what they have done). And Allah is All-Aware of the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers).
96. And verily, you will find them the greediest of mankind for life and (even greedier) than those who – ascribe partners to Allah. Everyone of them wishes that he could be given a life of a thousand years. But the grant of such life will not save him even a little from (due) punishment. And Allah is All-Seer of what they do.
97. Say: “Whoever is an enemy to Jibrael (Gabriel) (let him die in his fury), for indeed he has brought it down to your heart by Allah’s Permission, confirming what came before it [i.e. the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] and guidance and glad tidings for the believers.
98. “Whoever is an enemy to Allah, His Angels, His Messengers, Jibrael (Gabriel) and Mikael (Michael), then verily, Allah is an enemy to the disbelievers.”
99. And indeed We have sent down to you manifest Ayat, and none disbelieve in them but Fasiqun (those who rebel against Allah’s Command).
100. Is it not (the case) that every time they make a covenant, some party among them throw it aside? Nay! the truth is most of them believe not.